Kilométrico Boomer
How many doors had I open and closed? How often had I sneezed?
jueves, enero 03, 2008
Año nuevo, tonterías nuevas
[...] but after a while my mind began to wander, and eventually I fell into one of those long, pointless meditations that only seem to occur when you're driving alone in a car. In this case, if I remember correctly, it had to do with quantifying the ephemeral acts of daily life. How much time had I spent in the past forty years lacing up my shoes? How many doors had I opened and closed? How often had I sneezed? How many hours had I lost looking for objects I couldn't find? How many times had I stubbed my toe or banged my head or blinked away something that had crept into my eye? I found it to be a rather pleasant exercise, and I kept adding to the list as I sloshed my way through the darkness.

Paul Auster, The book of illusions.
1 Comments:
Blogger my blue eye said...
Veo que estás con los cambios de año nuevo. Para que luego digan que nos los tomamos de coña, je.

Un abrazo, guapa.